Free Consultation:212-766-5222

Leav and Steinberg Team

Category: Assaults and Excessive Force

What Is the New York Child Victims Act?

More individuals traumatized by child sexual abuse can seek legal justice under the New York Child Victims Act. Review the provisions of this important law.

How Do I Report Police Misconduct?

If you’ve been the victim of inappropriate police behavior, you have legal options you can take. Learn what steps to take to report police misconduct.